The St. Mary Catholic School Community empowers students to grow spiritually, academically, creatively, and physically so that they may experience, understand, and live their responsibilities to God, family, community, and self.
St. Mary Catholic School is a Faith Community of students, parents, staff, parishioners and friends. Teachers, in partnership with parents, are dedicated to providing spiritual and academic development of each child. Each person is a child of God, a unique and gifted individual. Our curriculum is designed to nurture creativity, academic excellence, and spiritual physical and emotional growth. We instill responsibility, respect, and compassion for all people. We are committed to making students aware of social issues while providing the foundation and experiences necessary to be living examples of the gospels.
“Be it known to all who enter here that Christ is the reason for this school. He is the unseen but ever present teacher in its classrooms. He is the model of its faculty and the inspiration of its students.”
1. To deepen our faith by teaching and living the message of Jesus Christ.
2. To maintain open and effective communication among students, parents, staff, parishioners, and friends, furthering the well-being of each student.
3. To provide opportunities which enable the student to think creatively and constructively, to solve problems logically, and to reason independently.
4. To provide for the individual needs of each student, enabling him/her to achieve their potential.
5. To provide the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, physical, and social development of the student in a Christian atmosphere.
6. To create an environment in which the student will recognize and develop self-worth.
7. To empower the student to acquire self-discipline and to accept responsibility for his/her actions.
8. To utilize ongoing evaluation in the educational process.
9. To bring an awareness of social issues and provide experiences in living the Gospel.