The Home and School Association has five major purposes:
1. To promote communication among parents, teachers and administration.
2. To provide parents and teachers with the information to aid in all aspects of
education and the student’s growth and development.
3. To promote good will and cooperation between and among parents, faculty,
administration, school board and the parish.
4. To direct and coordinate parental support to the school through specific
assistance activities, social functions, and fundraisers.
5. To organize political action of the parents as advocates regarding local,
State, and federal legislation that affects Catholic schools as well as the lives of the students and parents.